After downloading the app, open it to see the login screen. Tap Register to create a new account.
In the Register Screen, enter your email address, password, and password confirmation. Your email address will be your UserID. Tap Register to create your account.
A verification email will be sent to your email address. Please check your email and click the link to verify your account. Once clicked, you will be taken to the Create User Profile Screen.
- UserID: Enter your email address.
- Country: Enter the country your garden is located in.
- Postal Code: Enter your zip code. If outside of the United States, enter your postal code. This will be private and not shared with other users.
- Picture: Tap the camera icon to take a picture of your garden or tap the gallery icon to select a picture from your device's gallery.
- Username: Choose a unique username. This will be displayed to other users. For example @GardenLover123.
- Full Name: Enter your full name. This will be private and not shared with other users.
- Completed Permaculture Workshop: If you have formal education in permaculture, select this box. Completion of a permaculture workshop is required for those wanting the Permaculture Pro badge. For more on badges, see the Badges section.
- Is Vendor?: If you represent a company that sells seeds or plant starts, select this box and fill out the next three text fields.
- Vendor Name: Enter the name of your company.
- Vendor Short Name: Enter the name you'd like displayed for your company. This may be the same as the Vendor Name.
- Vendor URL: Enter the website of your company.
- Tap the Submit button to create your user profile.